Land and Sea Health and Safety Systems will work with you to develop a health and safety management system that’s right for your organisation—quickly, efficiently, affordably.
how it works
We'll meet with you on site to determine what you need and how we can achieve it together. If you don't already have a health and safety management system in place, we'll build one for you. If you do have a system, we'll audit it to make sure it's current, relevant and compliant under the 2015 Act. Every organisation is unique, with different needs. Therefore, we tailor our services to suit.
Let's get started! Whatever your requirements, we've got you covered.
- Organising safety for your business
- Risk assessment and management
- Health and safety management systems/ plans
- Job safety analysis/task analysis
- Site-specific safety plans
- Safety meetings and toolbox talks
- Drug and alcohol policy and plan
- Workplace wellbeing: fatigue and stress; bullying in the workplace
- Contractor pre-qualification, management and observations
- Assistance with entry to Sitewise
We'll work with you to ensure your health and safety systems meet legislation, regulatory requirements and best practice around the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, Health and Safety at Work (General risk and Workplace Management ) Regulations 2016 and Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017
- Audit/annual review
- Accident /incident reporting and investigation
We're experienced and confident in a variety of workplace environments including marine, confined spaces, engineering and property development.
- MOSS (Marine Operator Safety System)
- Farm Safety/Forestry
- Environmental Management Plans
here's what you can expect from us
WALKING THE TALK
We speak your language and guide you through the process of meeting your legal requirements.
From startups to working with your existing systems, we have a solution to suit.
We'll listen, learn and go the extra mile to deliver the system your oganisation needs.
Getting started with your health and safety system? Five Simple Steps to Health and Safety Risk Assessment